The Pro Terrain model is built for the rigours of hard ground or synthetic surfaces.
The glove is an unusual of high performance with added durability.
The backhand is covered by embossed latex, which is anatomically shaped to move naturally with your hands.
The double wrap latex cage provides secure location, protection and comfort for the thumb.
The wrist is supported with a elastic cuff and the fit secured by a twin stick Velcro® wrap around strap.
The strap is released/adjusted using the ‘Easy-On’ microinjection pull-tab. The strap is completed by a hexagon emboss pattern, water logos and mesh personalisation window for player decal printing.
The Negative Cut has interior seams around the fingers that provide a snug fitting glove. Comfortable and flexible the lightweight construction provides keepers with a glove with superb handling characteristics.
- Negative Cut construction
- Adhesion Ultra Robusto™ latex for excellent performance on artificial surfaces
- Acclimatize™ fabric for breathability and comfort
- Extended bandage wrist for added stability
- Available in sizes 8-11 (including 1/2)